Sunday, November 14, 2010

Undecorating

I have started to UNdecorate for fall in order to start decorating for Christmas. This process began last night as I took down the fall garland I had up and put it in a large plastic bag and then into the trunk that I have my decorations stored in. I went to get another decoration off the shelf and came back to the trunk, as I was putting it in the trunk I noticed a rustling sound coming from the plastic bag, I look in the bag and there looking back at me is Princess. She's lucky she didn't get shut in there and taken down to the basement!! Yet she looks at me as if I'm disturbing her when she knows she's the one who is not suposed to be there! Cats have this attitude as if they rule the world and we serve them. I read a quote once that said cats have never gotten over being worshiped as gods in ancient Egypt. I think it must be true because they are the snottiest creatures alive!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So why is it we love them? Perhaps we feel privaleged if they 'accept ' us.